Ask Garantis IT Solutions
UK: +44 (0) 118 343 1584
DE: +49 (0) 30 239 84 360
Garantis IT Solutions is happy to answer your questions:
Use Polarion ALM to Achieve Engineering Excellence
What is Polarion ALM ?
Polarion ® is a unified system that follows a product from cradle to end, while simultaneously managing specifications,
ISO requirements, changes, testing, bug tracking, decision tracking and logging, producing all levels reports within an agile framework.
- Project / Program Managers
- Compliance Managers
- Release Managers
- IT Directors
- QA & Testing
- QA Managers
- Test Managers
- Requirements Engineers
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- DevOps & Technology Operations team memebers
- Contributors focused on specific ALM tasks
- Approvers of task completion
Facilitate synchronicity and easy access via 100% Browser-Based Access to All Polarion Data;
Enable real-time communication between Analysts, Engineers, QA Members and DevOps Teams, etc. via threaded discussions, wikis, notifications, alerts & more;
Pass any audit, compliance, or regulatory inspection with traceability that is easily implemented and guaranteed via automatic change control of every requirement;
Manage work items and documents via workflows that enforce how and when they move from state to state based on definable rules, with full audit trails, electronic signature and security;
Time Machine – Browse, search and report any historical state of your project just like you do the current state;
Use Native Clustering For Load Balancing and Failover Strategies; and
Leverage Out-Of-The-Box Integrations and Open APIs to Extend Functionality.
Features of Polarion ALM
||TEST & QUALITY MANAGEMENT
|Effectively gather, author, approve and manage requirements across the full project lifecycles.
||Manage all testing activities from a central platform.
|ISSUE & RISK MANAGEMENT
||AUDITS, METRICS & REPORTS
|Track all possible and reported failures. Plan and assign tasks to mitigate them.
||Improve decision-making and project execution with detailed analytics and real-time status reports.
|CHANGE & CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT
||PLANNING & RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
|Understand the "Who, What, When and Why" of any changes.
||Improve utilization and release predictability using live planning and granular time tracking.
|AGILE / HYBRID PROJECT MANAGEMENT
||BUILD & RELEASE MANAGEMENT
|Adopt modern agile techniques at once - or incrementally - with out of the box project templates that can be adjusted to your needs.
||Setup the continuous delivery and iterative development to release frequently without compromising the consistency, integrity and regulatory compliance.
|CONNECTORS & EXTENSIBILITY
|Out of the box integrations with popular tools. Free, open APIs let you build your own apps and extensions
||Manage different variants of the same project, based on the main project.
Services provided by GARANTIS IT Solutions Ltd.
What we can do for you - Full Stack of services
|Proof of Concept|
|Server setup||Server maintenance||Server optimization||Server troubleshooting|
|Data recovery||Data migration||Data cleanup||Data transformation|
- Initial project setup
- Basic customization
- Advanced customization
- New projects templates
- Business Process analysis/definition/correction
- Communication to all Stakeholders (managers, engineers, QA, test engineers, etc).
- Maintenance/management of Polarion projects on Day-to-Day basis
- Server maintenance & optimization
- Creating completely new solutions - special usage and use cases for Polarion
- ALM + PLM / Polarion + Teamcenter
- Combination Software+Mechanics+Electronics
- ITIL standard
- Software Development Projects
- Consumer Electronics Products
- Home Appliances Products
- Medical Devices, FDA compliance
- Consultant: Lead Polarion ALM consultant
- Developer of scripts, configuration, customization of projects, Administration
- Analyst: business analysis, process setup/mapping in Polarion, Administration, Trainings
- Analyst: business analysis, process setup/mapping in Polarion, Administration
- Analyst: business analysis
- Consultant: ITIL in Polarion, business analysis, Administration