Ask Garantis IT Solutions
+44 (0) 118 343 1584
Garantis IT Solutions is happy to answer your questions:
What our Customers Say
Collections in Polarion
19th April 2020
Collection can be used to organize documents into groups ("packages" or "containers") and to allow people to work inside these "containers".
While in Collection, then users will be restricted to make links *only* between workitems located inside this Collection.
In our example we use 2 Collections to allow two groups of people to work on the different versions of related Live Documets.
- Why do you need it?
- How it works
- Use Case - Simple Solution - without our TOOL
- Use Case - Advanced Solution - use OUR TOOL
Request DEMO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why you need Collections in Polarion?
Help about Polarion ALM - What is a Collection?
Collection is a containers for live documents with additional functionality:
- Collection can be Closed
- Collection can point to revisions of LiveDocs or to HEAD version
- Collections can have custom fields
- Collections have History
Benefits of Collections in Polarion
- restriction of links
- only allowed Documents are visible (other are hidden)
How Collections work
- create new Collection
- add Live Documents to Collection (specific versions of each document)
- open Collection, read or edit LiveDocuments
- close Collection
We begin our client engagement with a careful evaluation of requirements to find the technology which best suits the client’s needs.
Garantis IT Solutions provides dedicated services, covering a complete design – from concept to market. We also offer on-demand expert services that can be tapped at any stage of the product development cycle.
Garantis IT Solutions can take up a part of or the complete software development process: