Ask Garantis IT Solutions
+44 (0) 118 343 1584
Garantis IT Solutions is happy to answer your questions:
What our Customers Say
Mendix and Polarion Connection demo project
1st November 2019
Mendix can be used to provide new interface into Polarion ALM data for different groups of users.
In our example Mendix is used to login into Polarion ALM, read workitems and custom fields and display list of workitems.
Polarion project contains workitems "File", which represent Standard Documents in different languages.
- Why do you need it?
- How it works
- Use Case - Simple Solution - without our TOOL
- Use Case - Advanced Solution - use OUR TOOL
Request DEMO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why you need it?
Mendix is a low code platform which can:
- provide a different interface into Polarion
- be deployed in the Cloud and scale-up
- allow your users to create new Apps to view Requirements, Test Cases, etc
- provide simplified access to your data for 1.000s of users without technical skills
- and more ...
Faster application development:
- low code platform
How it works
- special layer/library to read Polarion data
- mapping data onto graphical elements of Mendix
- compile and deploy Mendix application in Mendix cloud
We begin our client engagement with a careful evaluation of requirements to find the technology which best suits the client’s needs.
Garantis IT Solutions provides dedicated services, covering a complete design – from concept to market. We also offer on-demand expert services that can be tapped at any stage of the product development cycle.
Garantis IT Solutions can take up a part of or the complete software development process: